Yirui Business Consulting Co., Ltd.

Rachel Zhu 0 541
회사명 : Yirui Business Consulting Co., Ltd.
담당자 성함 : Rachel Zhu
연락처 : 0086 1381781
메일주소 : yihua.zhu@yiruiconsulting.onaliyun.com
유통국가 : China
문의유형 : 리테일 유통
문의내용 : Dear Sir or Madam,
This is Rachel Zhu, Founder of Yirui Business Consulting Co., Ltd. in Shanghai, China. I hope to collaborate with your company to develop your online business in China. Please help me to forward this email below to your colleague of Export Department, who is in charge of Chinese market. Many thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir or Madam,
This is Rachel Zhu, Founder of Yirui Business Consulting Co., Ltd. in Shanghai, China. We have been providing strategic consulting services for international companies since 2011. We focus on e-Commerce and provide consulting services for Chinese market entry and business development in China. I think your brand and products are very unique, and I would like to introduce your brand and products to more Chinese consumers via e-Commerce in China. If you want to open your own online store on Tmall from Alibaba, or if you or your Chinese distributor are looking for an online business partner to manage the Tmall stores, or if you are looking for a distributor which specializes in e-Commerce, we may find some way to collaborate together.

For your information, Alibaba is the e-Commerce giant in China and it dominates over 60% of the e-Commerce market in China. At the end of 2013 Alibaba launched Tmall Global (http://www.tmall.hk) allowing businesses from all over world, which are not registered in China, nor have the ability to register in China, to take advantage of China’s massive demand for foreign products. So far there are already over 20,000 international brands from 77 countries on Tmall Global.

1. Tmall Global TP (Trade Partner)
If you or your distributor are looking for a TP, I would recommend an Alibaba Tmall Global Five-star TP: Pure&Young (Shanghai) Cosmetics Co., Ltd., which was founded in 2012 and provides e-Commerce services for international skincare & cosmetics, oral care, personal care, baby care and home care brands. They are not a distributor, their business model is to provide one-stop services to operate and manage online stores, and drive the online sales for clients, and clients are responsible for inventory. The founders have helped many renowned companies to develop online business in China from scratch to big business, including REGENERATE (an oral care brand from Unilever), TePe (a Swedish oral care brand since 1965), REN (a skincare brand from Unilever) , L'OCCITANE, ELEMIS (a skincare brand from L'OCCITANE), ghd (a British brand of hair tools), Triumph, Puma, WMF, 3M, eMART (the biggest chain supper market in South Korea), Samsonite and Fossile etc. They also helped Sephora built e-Commerce system and reached over 100 million sales in 2018. For more details, please see their company profile as attached. If you are interested, we can further discuss.

2. Distributor
If you are looking for a distributor, we can further discuss about your requirements and expectations, so that I can assess if possible to help you to find a qualified distributor. 

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Rachel Zhu

Founder
Yirui Business Consulting Co., Ltd.
Address: No.1831 Dongjing Road, Shanghai, China.
Email: yihua.zhu@yiruiconsulting.onaliyun.com
0 Comments